List of my M.S. Graduates
name, thesis topic, graduation date,
Sanjoy K. Mishra, "Nonrigid Motion Estimation from Point and Line
Hongpin Li, "3D Model Construction from Multiple Unknown Range
Views", 4/91 (with K. Bowyer).
Chandra Kambhamettu, "Curvature-Based Approach to Point Correspondence
Recovery in Nonrigid Motion", 12/91.
Chin-Tzay Lin, "Motion Estimation from Scaled Orthographic Projections without
Senthil Kumar, "Automatic Tracking of SPAMM Grid in Cardiac MR Images and
the Estimation of Deformation Parameters", 12/92.
Art Matheny, "The Use of Three- and Four-Dimensional Surface Harmonics for Rigid
and Non-Rigid Shape Recovery and Representation", 12/92.
Chunlin Li, "Knowledge Based Classification and Tissue Labeling
of Magnetic Resonance Images of the Brain", 12/92 (with L. Hall).
Hsiao-Kun Tu, "Left Ventricular Boundary Detection From Spatio-Temporal
Volumetric Computed Tomography Images", 8/93.
Song Han, "Modeling and Reconstruction of Nonrigid Shapes using Hyperquadrics",
Adam Hoover, "Creating a boundary representation from a range image",
8/93 (with K. Bowyer).
Mathew Clark, "Segmentation MRI Volumes of the Brain with Knowledge-Based
Clustering", 8/94 (with L. Hall).
Bruce E. Montrose, "Object Correspondence and Motion estimation using
Maximal Matching Techniques on OPUS Data", 12/94.
Leonid V. Tsap, "Efficient Utilization of Nonlinear Finite Element Method
for Nonrigid Motion Analysis", 8/95.
Mingrui Zhang, "Knowledge-based Classification
of CZCS Images and Monitoring of Phytoplankton Blooms off the West
8/96 (with L. Hall).
Min C. Shin, "An Objective Comparison of Edge Detection Algorithms
for Structure from Motion Task ", 5/98.
Wensheng Yao, "Knowledge-Based Classification of SEAWIFS Satellite Images
for Monitoring Phytoplankton Blooms off West Florida Shelf ". 8/99
(with L. Hall).
Jungwei Ke, "
Fast Accurate Fuzzy Clustering Through Reduced Precision"
9/99 (with L. Hall).
Li Zhou, "Computer Aided Image Analysis of Skin Histology Images", 12/00 (with S. Sarkar).
Jamie Freeman, "Compression techniques for microarray images", 8/00.
Yong Zhang, "An FEM based Motion Recovery Algorithms and it Application in Computer Vision and Imaging",
12/00 (with S. Sarkar).
Jing Lin, "Theory and Algorithms for 3D Tracking of Objects under Affine Motion", 12/01.
Yelena Mukomel, ``Analysis of lesions in Three-dimensional Skin Images", 12/02 (with S. Sarkar).
Haiying Zhang, ``Detecting Red Tides off West Florida Shelf by Classification of SeaWIFS Sattelite Imagery",
12/02 (with L. Hall).
Sorin Anton, ``A Finite Element Based Approach in Computer Vision and its Applications for Nonrigid Registration and Biometrics",
Mugdha Tembey, "Computer-Aided Diagnosis for Mammographic
Microcalcification Clusters", 12/03 (with M. Kallergi)
- Krassimir Ivanov, "Automatic Location and Segmentation of Skin Lesions
Using 3D Rang Scanner", 12/03 (with S. Sarkar)
- Yan Qiu, "3D Deformation Model for Lesion Correspondence in Breast
Imaging", 12/03 (with L. Li)
- Bhavesh Goswami, "Optimizing Cost and Data Entry for Assignment of
Patients to Clinical Trials Using Analytical and Probabilistic Web-Based
Agents", 12/03 (with L. Hall)
- Sangeeta Kundu, "Facial Strain Maps as a Biometric Source", 8/05
(with S. Sarkar).
- Kurt Kramer, ”Identifying Plankton from Grayscale Silhouette Images”, 12/05.
- Vidya Kamath, ”Use of Random Subspaces Ensembles on Gene Expression Profiles to Enhance the Accuracy of Survival Prediction for Colon Cancer Patients”, 12/05 (with R. Kasturi).
- Li Chen, "Ranking-based Methods for Gene Selection", 4/06 (with L.
- Valentina Korzhova, "Tracking Fluid Flow in a Spinning Disk
- Vasant Manohar, "Video-based Person Identification using Facial Strain
Maps as a Biometric", 4/06.
- Tim V. Ivanovskiy, "Mining Medical Data in a Clinical Environment", 7/06
(with L. Hall).
- Chintan Thakkar, "Ventricle Slice Detection In MR Images Using Hough
Transform and Object Matching Techniques", 12/06 (with L. Hall).
- Sergiy Fefilatyev, "Detection of Marine Vehicles in Images and Video of Open
- Weijian Cheng, ”Automatic Red Tide Detection Using MODIS Satellite Images”, 4/09 (with L. Hall)
- Sridhar Godavarthy, ”Microexpression Spotting in Video using Optical
- Om Pavithra Bonam, ”Automated Quantification of Biological Microstructures
Using Unbiased Stereology”, 6/11 (with L. Hall)
- Daniel Toby Elozory, ”Using a Focus Measure to Automate the Location of
Biological Tissue Surfaces in Brightfield Microscopy”, 6/11 (with L. Hall)
- Joshua Kidd, ”Detecting Surface Oil using
Unsupervised Learning Techniques on MODIS Satellite Data, 5/12 (with L. Hall)
- Owen Watson, "Full 3D Reconstruction
from Multiple RGB-D Cameras", 5/13 (with S. Sarkar)
December 02, 2015